How to Play as a Zombie
This guide has everything you need to know about the PUBG zombie mode. You’ll find a detailed description of how to join a PUBG zombie server and all the tips worth mentioning when it comes to the question: “how to play zombies in PUBG?”.
PUBG continues to be one of the most beloved games, both on PC and mobile. With exceeding 30 million daily active users and 200 million downloads in just eight months. PUBG MOBILE took home multiple awards and nominations, just eight months after the game’s release. The game earned three awards at the Google Play Awards, including “Best Game”. It also won the “Mobile Game of the Year” award at the 2018 Golden Joysticks and received nominations from The Game Awards and the App Store.
Still, if you are playing it from the beginning, maybe it’s getting a bit routine-sh. There is an awesome option for players like you! PUBG zombie mode! Yup, you can turn on the PUBG zombie mode and see what is the feeling from the other side.
What is the PUBG zombie mode?
The PUBG zombie mode is all about spicing things up. It drives in a whole different perspective, zombie perspective. It’s not the first time when multi shooters start zombie-theme custom matches (Halo has left the building). In other words, enjoy the anarchy.
The zombie mode in PUBG sees a small group of humans, who go up against 98 zombies.
The zombies are limited in actions, they can’t loot or take advantage of traditional weaponry. Instead, they have the strength and aim to overcome their enemies overwhelmingly and with huge mobs.
For now, there is no straightforward option for playing the zombie mode. Although everybody is certain that PUBG Corp will add this feature in the nearest future. Rumor has it, the Halloween update may be the thing.
But even now, there are a couple of tricks to try it out without the wait. That’s why a bullet point description is waiting for you below.
How to play zombies in PUBG?
Thanks to the crossover with Resident Evil 2, a time-limited event that takes place on the PUBG Erangel map. It’s called “Zombie: Survive till dawn”. On these matches, you can find undead hordes, as well as other players so it takes the survival mode on the next level. Moreover, The legendary Resident Evil 2 characters G (Stage 1) and Tyrant will also appear through random spawning during night time.
Besides all this, there is an RPD building, which tends to…respawn randomly. How cool is that? For example, sometimes, it spawns between Mansion and Shelter, sometimes between School and Pochinki, and has also been seen to respawn between Rozhok and Yasnaya Polyana.
How to access the PUBG Zombie mode
- Start up PUBG mobile.
- Select Game Modes, followed by Event Mode.
- Select Zombie: Survive Till Dawn and click OK in the bottom right corner.
- Ready up and you’ll begin matchmaking into the new zombies’ mode in PUBG Mobile.
How to join a zombie match in PUBG?
- Go to the main menu and select the Custom Match tab along the top navigation bar.
- Hit the Filter tab to the left, and filter by game mode.
- In this instance, you’ll be searching for “Zombies”. That’ll make finding a match type you want much easier.
- Filter the results by Public only. That’ll make it possible to only search for games that anyone can join, as opposed to those which require a special password.
- Scroll through the resulting list of servers and keep an eye out for any that aren’t completely full.
- Look at the player count to the right.
- It’s best if you select a server in your region for better connectivity.
- When you find the perfect match, hit join until you receive the entry
Don’t stress if it doesn’t work right away. PUBG doesn’t really expect you to be there. So it will load you into a custom match, with much effort. Especially when many other players will be fighting for the same spots. Just keep up your hustle ‒ you’ll get there eventually.