Hilarious Politicians: the Funniest Tweets of the Decade
Hilarious Politicians: the Funniest Tweets of the Decade
In the past 10 years, the US political life has been slightly frantic, especially politicians who are not quite fucking normal. The evidence is their funny tweets! Here are hilarious tweets of politicians. I’ve almost died laughing, not understanding how everything written could have crossed their political minds.
1. Former White House spokesman Sean Spicer begins our parade of political tweets. He tried to start a fight with his subscribers:
Probably, Spicer tried to stop the distrust of the Americans with these phrases, but in reality he only intensified their laughter.
2. Someone under the nickname Bronze Hammer has perfectly recreated the past few years, deciding to hit the American president Donald Trump:
3. And the former US vice president Dick Cheney became famous in an extraordinary way. So that memes with his photo scattered across the country. And all thanks to the American actress and singer Keke Palmer, who was tested on a lie detector. Palmer seriously replied that she did not know Cheney. If I saw him on the street, he probably would pass by. Yes, bingo, that turned out to be true. The singer really does not suspect who this person is. Writer and producer Matt Gehring tweeted this video:
4. Different things happen in everyone’s life, but once the shock happened simultaneously in the whole country. For example, the results of one year of a politician turned out to be a fake. So, the fake account of former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel shared the political view and told people on Twitter what he thought about the past year:
It’s even interesting how residents of Chicago perceived this gesture from their former ruler.
5. A resourceful business analyst in sports Darren Rovell was laconic and therefore summarised the results of 2016 in several sentences:
6. A quarrel between two officials turned into completely childish grievances and accusations. So, Rep. Matt Gaetz began to throw threats at Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen. Goetz made it clear in his tweet that he knew about Cohen’s lovers. And he asked if his wife and father-in-law knew about the betrayals. He threatened that Cohen would go to jail for such misconduct.
7. This is a political tweet without any comments:
8. And here the writer and part-time founder of the conspiracy theory between Russia and America, Louise Mensch, who prefers to share no less “unique” news. This time still referring to her personal sources:
I wonder who sponsors Mensh this fucking nonsense?!
9. That awkward moment when former US Rep. Anthony Weiner tweeted a photograph of his cock and pretended to be hacked. Now we have one of the most ridiculous hashtags in 10 years:
Apparently, the politician really wanted to show off his dignity.
10. An epic meeting of generations. When the late ex-member of the U.S. House of Representatives John Dingell found out about one very popular TV show and, well, was not too pleased:
11. An awkward loss. Texas Senator Ted Cruz challenged presenter Jimmy Kimmel. They held a basketball game in a one-one format. And oops… Kimmel lost. It was awkward:
12. The master of photo portraits. Senator Pat Leahy showed his selfie skills to the world. Leahy posted a close-up photo of his face on Twitter. The question is why? But we laughed for a long time:
13. The case when ridiculing an opponent did not help win the election, but it was fun… American journalist Leslie Cockburn, who ran for Congress in Virginia, tweeted a screenshot of her rival Denver Riggleman. He exposed a naked Bigfoot in social networks:
14. The 21-year-old American Jacob Wall, the author of a number of fakes (in particular about conspiracies against Trump), this time decided to share real conversations from “hipster establishments”:
15. Jared Sexton is shocked. The political commentator was very impressed with the words of Donald Trump Jr. about his intention to see the Russians:
16. The time for game theory has come. See:
17. When cold-blooded rolls over. This is how Senator Chuck Grassley put out a very calm post about how he shot a deer:
18. Melania Trump is also able to be clever. See the full depth of her philosophy in the following post:
19. You will not praise yourself; nobody will praise you. The moment when the former governor Sarah Palin decided to equate herself with Shakespeare:
20. Now you know what else the writer Kate Ellison is interested in:
21. Here is one of the best Donald Trump tweets! When Trump is so inconsistent in his conclusions that you do not know whether you can trust the President of the United States. After this post, he wrote that the electoral college was the best for America. Where is the fucking truth?! Nobody knows.
22. When in the Twitter of a former member of the US House of Representatives Raul Labrador appeared something like this:
23. When Senator Chuck Grassley reported very important news. Oh, thanks to his funny tweets on Twitter:
24. Slightly hurried. The case ended in a fail, but it was funny. Joe Miller tweeted that he decided on the furniture for his Senate office. And a month later, his place was taken by Senator Lisa Murkowski:
25. More best Donald Trump tweets! The President fell asleep… shit happens. A hard slip happened to Trump. On May 31, 2017, around midnight, the President of the United States wrote the strange phrase “Despite the negative press… ” and that’s the point. Here is the president’s political view:
After that, for a long time, Trump was trying to justify himself with other not funny but political tweets. But the public decided that the American President simply fell asleep without having finished his thought.
26. When Senator Ben Sasse grumbled at Chuck Schumer:
27. Ted Cruz surprised us with funny tweets on his Twitter. The real man does not hide the love of porn: