PS5 Controller Was Revealed to the Wide Audience
Sony suddenly showed DualSense – PlayStation 5 gamepad, and it looks like a baby of Xbox One Controller and DualShock of PS4.
Last October Sony said that the new gamepad will rely on innovative point vibration and the dynamic severity of pulling the trigger, but no one expected that we would see such drastic changes in the design.
- The ‘Share’ button is changed to ‘Create’;
- The gamepad has an in-built microphone for voice chat;
- The internal battery is there (just like in the previous model);
- The PlayStation button is now in the shape of the PlayStation logo;
- The light panel has been moved – now it is located on the sides of the touch panel (sweeeeeet);
- USB Type-C connection.
This thing is so different from its predecessors that Sony decided not to call it DualShock. At the same time, the design is final. He went through many iterations and tests for different groups of gamers with different hand sizes.
According to the manufacturer, DualSense will transfer players to the virtual world from the “first touch”, but at the same time it will feel like an organic “continuation” of the game.
And yes, the gamepad will be two-color. Apparently, the PlayStation 5 will be made in a similar style.
Gaming community already created its own vision of the black version
I really hope that Sony will stick to its plans to release the PlayStation 5 by the end of this year. Presumably, Christmas time.