What you need to do to activate Hulu on a device via hulu.com/activate
Hulu is up there on the list with the other most popular streaming providers. It was established back in 2007 and right now it is owned by Disney and Comcast, however, the Walt Disney Company is the major stakeholder of Hulu.
Before, Hulu could exclusively be accessed in Japan and the United States. Today (and especially since the pandemic), you can log in to your Hulu account in many countries worldwide. Additionally, Hulu has enabled its customers to have the option of accessing their accounts on various devices for practical reasons. This means that if you have Hulu, you can play the TV show of your choice whenever you want on any of your devices. You can log in to Hulu on any of these gadgets:
- Any Android tablet or phone
- Your Apple TV
- Chromecast devices
- Amazon Fire TV and Stick
- Your iPhone or iPad
- Your PlayStation console
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Your Xbox 360
- Roku and Roku sticks
- Samsung or LG Smart TV
If you see your gadget in this list, there is good news ‒ you can stream Hulu if you keep on reading and follow the instructions for activation. This is what you need to do if you want to set up your Hulu so you can watch all your beloved shows.
What you need to do to activate Hulu via hulu.com/activate
Firstly, you’ll have to check whether the device you own can stream Hulu. To check that, you simply have to open the app store/PlayStore, search for Hulu and install it. If you can install it, then you’re good to go. If you don’t see the option of installing, then your device is probably not able to run Hulu at all.
Follow these steps if you want to activate hulu.com on your gadget:
- Turn on the gadget and install the Hulu app on it.
- Start the app and log in to your Hulu account. If you don’t have one, you’ll have to click to register and create one.
- After logging in, an activation code should pop up on the screen and you’ll need to write that down correctly because you’ll need it later.
- After writing the code down, turn to a different device (your phone or computer) and go to www.hulu.com/activate on your browser.
- Log in to your Hulu screen and if you don’t have a Hulu account yet, you need to set one up and continue once that’s done.
- If you’ve logged into your account, a new pop-up will appear.
- On it, you’ll have to type in the code from step 3.
- You need to type in the code correctly and click on the ‘Verify any device’ or ‘Continue’ button.
If you click on the button, a message will pop up on the screen ‒ it will inform you that the device is now paired with your account. Then, you need to go back to your device and refresh the app. It will automatically pair with your Hulu account and now you should see the homepage of your Hulu on the gadget you chose. The steps are identical for any of the devices (as long as you can install Hulu on that particular device). If, however, something doesn’t work or there’s a problem when you try to pair your account to the gadget, then you can reach out to Hulu customer support ASAP.