TOP 75 Pokemon Jokes That Only Fans Can Understand
Are you an avid Pokemon fan? Looking for new jokes to entertain or delight your friends? Consider that you have come to the right place. In this article, we have collected 75 Pokemon jokes for kids and adults so you don’t have to search for them on the Internet. Read on and try not to fall off the couch.
Best Pokémon Jokes For All Pokémasters
In this category, you will find a variety of Pokemon puns. A little bit of everything.
- Want to hear a joke? Picking Bulbasaur.
- – I don’t get it, how did you three escape?
– That is a secret you will never know. The writers can’t figure it out either.
- Geek speed dating
– Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle?
– Charmander’s my favorite.
– I don’t need to see anyone else. I’m in love.
- Mewtu was the most powerful Pokemon until Chuck Norris did not see it.
- Pokemon master? Why not Poke Ph.D.?
- Chuck Norris catches any Poke without the ball.
- Let’s use the PC to organize our Pokemon. Aaaand they’re gone.
- Are you a Horsea? Yay or neigh?
- What do you get when you cross an Abra and a 3D printer? Teleportation.
- The Pokemon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based on Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
- I know where you are. And you can’t ride your bike there.
- If Poke were real, you would be the guy with six Magikarps.
- They told me I could be anything. So I became everything! (Ditto).
- If you teach your parrot to say “parrot”, it’s probably as close as you’ll get to owning a Poke.
- Pokeballs that shake three times then open are the reason I have trust issues.
- Oh? Did you manage to get this far? You must be quite the trainer.
- Catch Poke in the middle of the ocean, it now cannot swim until you use a machine to teach it how.
- Don’t go into the tall grass, it could be dangerous! Instead, why not take down an entire criminal organization?
- Pokemon: understands everything you say, can only respond with variations of its name.
- In Soviet Russia Pikachu catches you.
- A grandmother no longer hoped that her grandson would visit her, but then a rare Poke appeared in the kitchen.
- A crossfitter, vegan, and vaper enter the bar. And there no one jokes about them – everyone is catching Pokemon.
- What do you call a low, round Poke? Butterfree.
- The modern generation of schoolchildren will be confident that Columbus discovered America in search of the rare Poke.
- Got the Pokemon I wanted over wonder trade. But it has a Japanese name.
Here are collected Pokemon one-liners and some Pokemon love puns. In a suitable audience, such a joke can change the course or topic of the conversation. Remember that.
- Want to catch Pokemon. Mine are too strong to just weaken it.
- Virginity, I choose you.
- Meanwhile in space… Houston, there is Pokemon!
- Friendzone level: Ash Ketchum.
- Facebook is a Pokedex for people.
- Your mom is so fat that if she walks past the TV, you will miss all Pokemon seasons.
- What is Aladdin’s favorite Poke? Magikarp.
- What did the Chickorita say on Halloween? Chick-or-treat-a.
- What did Exeggcute say when asked how he was feeling? “I feel eggcellent!”
- How many apples can a Poliwag hold? None, it doesn’t have any hands.
- When do you take our Pokemon to the Doctor? When it’s Koffing.
- Your mother confuses Clavion with the house key.
- Which is the grumpiest Poke? Krabby.
- Chuck Norris won poker with Pokemon cards.
- If there are no Poke because someone actually caught them all?
- What does Poke sound like a train? Pika-chu-chu.
- How did the first person who discovered electric Pokemon feel? Shocked!
- What Poke lives on a farm? Cow-terpie.
- How do you catch a unique Pokemon? Unique up on it! How do you catch a tame one? The tame way!
- Brace yourselves, Zubats are coming.
- What’s Wailord’s favorite TV show? Whale of Fortune.
- Don’t call me a nerd. The proper term is “Pokemonmaster”.
- Hey girl, lemme see them Jigglypuffs.
- If your mother were a Poke, it would take 2 master balls to capture her.
- What Poke only drinks Hydrogen Peroxide? HO-OH.
This category contains dirty Pokemon puns and jokes for adult Pokemon fans. Therefore, re-read them yourself so that you can then choose the ones that suit your children.
- Are your parents by any chance Pokemon hunters? Not. Then where did they get such a Bulbasaur?
- Can Pokemon only say their name? Or are they named after the only thing they can say?
- – Let’s solve it like men!
– Come on, how many Pokemon do you have?
- Once I saw a Pokemon in my toilet and wanted to catch it… So the story of my first mobile phone ended.
- Which Pokemon is best suited for your mother? A) Magikarp B) Morlord C) Enton. Answer: none of them, because everyone has a brain.
- If two Magnemite meet, the first one: “Are you going to the party?” Second: “No, I have nothing to wear.
- You can’t drive, it’s too Misty.
- Yo mamma’s so fat, when she gets in the pool her splash attacks actually do Damage
- The instructor speaks to the student.
– I am glad that you again began to attend my lectures.
– Yes, the guys said that there are a lot of Pokes in this audience.
- I asked him to water my plants for me. He said water attacks aren’t very effective against grass types.
- Pokemon logic: only in Pokemon would a creature with flames shooting out of its back get frozen.
– I’ll never find another one like her again!
– Don’t worry, Brock. You’ll find plenty of other girls to reject you.
- Your mama’s so fat, it takes more than one Ditto to transform into her.
- London has $248 billion in gold stored in sprawling vaults. To put that into perspective, that’s enough money for almost 12 rare Pokemon cards.
- Today my husband says: “let’s go to the pier.” I was so happy – the sea, sunset, romance… And he continues: “I need to catch water Pokemon there.”
- Why shouldn’t you do drugs? Weedle makes you high.
- At a corporate party after the N-th bottle of champagne, a 20-year-old employee with an extremely mournful look:
– I was disappointed in a relationship when I was 13 years old. One person then caused me so much pain that I wanted to close my eyes and never open them again.
Her friend of about the same age:
– And I had something like that at that age. After that, I couldn’t trust anyone for a long time. Until the very graduation class, I did not allow the guys to come near me, because the fear of betrayal forced me to close myself from everyone…
– And at the age of 13 I rubbed my hands on a fleece blanket to hit my younger brother in the ear with static electricity shouting “Pika-Pika, Pikachu!”
- Do Pokemon offend your senses? Yes. Do you know who Pokes are? Not.
- I have never played Poke yet, but I joke about them all the time. Many people have the same story about sex.
- Alakazam! Is that Kadabra?
- – Yes, I think I have a big brain.
– What else do you have big?
– I thought you’d never ask again! I have a huge collection of Pokemon cards.
- A new discipline was introduced into the astronaut training program – catching Pokemon in zero gravity.
- – You’re without a doubt, the worst Poke I’ve ever heard of.
– But you have heard of me.
- A Pokemon releasing poisonous gases found in the Holocaust Museum.
- Now we have renovations in our house. We throw away all unnecessary things, give “new” life to good-quality old things. I am 23 years old and, perhaps, right now is the time to tear off all the stickers with Poke from the inside of the cabinet door.
In general, all these funny Pokemon jokes can be used if you are in the company of Pokemon fans. However, many people who have just heard about this show will likely not understand your humor, so try to be selective. Don’t miss out and share the pokemon vibe with friends.